Retirement Planning Today!
You can find trendy retirement information almost anywhere, but it can be challenging to make informed decisions and create a retirement strategy that will withstand the test of time. At Winter & Associates, we understand how important it is to be prepared, and we strive to provide trustworthy financial guidance to all of our clients. However, we also understand that our services may not be the right fit for everyone, and there is a need for comprehensive retirement education that’s open to anyone near retirement age. Our President, Nicole Winter Tietel, has set out to fill that gap.
Inspired by a desire to help others, Nicole started teaching Retirement Planning Today—a course at the University of St. Thomas. The course consists of two three-hour sessions, and is designed to offer comprehensive, objective knowledge on retirement planning for adults ages 50 to 70.
Learn how to:
- Determine the amount of money you’ll need to retire
- Create personal goals for a successful retirement
- Manage debt and improve cash flow
- Properly convert an IRA to a Roth IRA
- Select the retirement plan distribution choice that’s right for you
- Plan your retirement income to preserve a comfortable standard of living
- Transfer the risk of potential financial losses before or during retirement
- Reduce or eliminate taxes, expenses, delays, and legal challenges with estate planning
Trustworthy financial guidance for retirement planning has always been important, but it has become more critical with the rising cost of healthcare and the uncertain future for Social Security. On top of that, people are simply living much longer than previous generations. Finding the right strategy to best meet your needs is easier when you have knowledge of how it all works.
It takes more than money to live a rich life. Retirement Planning Today will help you plan your financial future, but the course also offers insight into other aspects of retirement you may not have worked out yet. By the end of the course, you’ll feel more confident about your retirement strategy and know what common mistakes to avoid.
The course outline includes:
- Life Planning for Retirement
- Retirement Needs and Expenses
- Retirement Roadblocks and Mistakes
- Retirement Income Sources
- Retirement Plan Distributions
- Risk Management and Asset Protection
- Estate Planning
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
Are you ready to discover more about planning a secure retirement than most people learn in a lifetime? Along with classroom instruction, you’ll receive:
- Course Textbook - Each person who signs up for Retirement Planning Today receives a financial planning and retirement textbook with examples and illustrations. Written in easy-to-understand terms, your textbook helps you learn more about the financial concepts discussed in class and becomes a useful reference tool after the course is complete.
- Objective Education - While financial seminars focus on one specific topic, this course is designed to help you see the bigger picture by examining many aspects of personal finance and how they work together. No specific financial products are discussed or sold in this course.
- Optional Consultation - Want to ask personal financial questions or get more information on a specific financial product? The course offers a one-hour complementary one-on-one lab session with Nicole after course completion.
- Your Instructor - Nicole Winter Tietel is a Registered Representative and Investment Advisor of CRI Securities, LLC and Securian Financial Services, Inc. Nicole is also the President of Winter & Associates.
Retirement Planning Today is both entertaining and informative! Nicole Winter Tietel enhances the presentation with individual exercises and stories of real-life experiences. Attendees are encouraged to ask questions and participate in the interactive lecture format, but it is not required. Please contact us for more information, or click HERE to sign up for the next session.